BMX BIKE Kids Girls Bicycle 12" Wheels Pink Steel Front Basket 2-4 Years Old EASY TO ASSEMBLE : Easy Assembly- 80% of the bike has been assembled, you just need to put the rest of 20% parts together.
Generally, it will takes 30 minutes to finish the whole installment. DURABLE & SAFE : Includes 2 training wheels, EVA tires, cushioned padded seat, Hi-tensile steel frame and fork. Also comes with two durable pedals. COLORS & DECALS : Designed with bright colors and decals will have your little one riding in style.... (read more) BEGINNER-FRIENDLY : Easy to handle, included training wheels make it easier and safer to ride and learn; This 12" bike is ideal for kids aged from 2-4 year old.
GREAT GIFT IDEA : Great choice as a Christmas or Birthday gift for kids. Shipping We offer FREE shipping on all orders! We ship within Three business days of payment, usually sooner. We use a selection of shipping services such as UPS, Fed Ex, USPS etc. We only ship to the lower 48 states, no APO/FPO addresses or PO Boxes allowed.
Avoid Scams and Fraud -
Potential areas of fraud: wire transfer, moneygrams, money orders, cashier checks, shipping, escrow, "transaction protection", "guarantee". Check out the Buyer Safety section for more info.