The following post is for a pre owned,barely ridden High Wing Mantis 36 volt folding Electric bike.Its a great bike with a unique design but This item,though listed by the manufacturer as being able to handle a 270 pound load capicity-struggled with my wieght of 220 as a 5-9 foot tall man.Also contrary to stock photos it has a turn handle throttle.
This bicycle is best suited for a smaller someone in the 150-200 pound range.That being said i have little use of it.... (read more)
It comes with original manuals,tool kit,air pump,battery,recharger and travel bag.I will even include a samsung cell phone (And handlebar holder)with the activation app pre-loaded for a pickup and use-immediately experience.As well as a side view mirror.The rubber nut cover connecting the power supply to the wheel hub was worn off due to botched delivery when originally purchased(shown in pictures).otherwhise this bike shows little signs of use representive of its brief two months of owner ship.
Its located in my bay ridge brooklyn Stop and Stor lockup.
Its specs are as follows
Folding E-Bike with Aluminum Alloy frame | Removable Seat | Folding Handle Bars
- Motorized Front Wheel | Front Column - Removable Battery Pack designed in the shape of a water bottle | Perfect weight distribution and drive with seat and chained back wheel
- Range of between 25-30 Kms depending on the terrain | 2-3 Hour Charging time
- Easy to bike around even without battery power | Can be easily folded into back of car etc
- Comes with a Trolley bag for easily taking it along
- Mobile App with Bluetooth Connectivity allows to keep track on information, change modes for running etc.
Frame Material: aluminum alloy
Wheel Size: 12 X 1.75 Inches
Weight : 18 Kgs or 40 Lbs
Folding Size: 13.8 X 15.8 X 27.6 Inches
Handle Bar: Aluminum Alloy
Chain: Rust Resistant
Max Load: 270 Lbs
Seat Post: Aluminum Alloy
Saddle: Leather/UV Soft seat
Paddle: Plastic with reflection and foldable
Break System: Disc Brake
Chain: Pro-E40P Less
Hello fellow cyclists and enthusiasts.All items listed by me are located in my Bay ridge Stopandstor lock up.
Currently im only doing local pickups
Id Prefer to do all personal dealings in the mornings or weekends.
Avoid Scams and Fraud -
Potential areas of fraud: wire transfer, moneygrams, money orders, cashier checks, shipping, escrow, "transaction protection", "guarantee". Check out the Buyer Safety section for more info.